The emergence of cloud computing has given rise to a large number of companies that offer a piece of processing power to their data centers at a certain cost. Some companies offer computing services like that, therefore they are called "Cloud Computing Providers / Companies". They charge users a fee to use the service and the fees are based on the use of their services.In this guide, you will find some of the best cloud computing providers on the market today.
AWS was founded in 2006. It provides cloud computing requests for individuals and organizations.
Amazon Web Services is a cloud-based program to build business solutions using integrated web services. AWS offers a variety of IaaS and PaaS services. These include Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2), Elastic Beanstalk, S3 Storage Services and Relational Database Services (RDS).
- Highly customizable
- Free trial
- Using this AWS one can host a static website.
- By using these services, users can build complex applications that are reliable, measurable and flexible.
- Some customer support issues
Kamatera Cloud Servers provides businesses and users of any type and size with a virtual server service that delivers limitless scalability, reliable performance, and unhindered availability at a cost-effective price. This cloud-based product caters to all sorts of users, thus designed for a broad selection of computing-related purposes.
The Kamatera Cloud infrastructure is globally distributed, with state-of-the-art data centers located in multiple locations in North America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
- They charge only according to what you use. For example when you add 1 GB of RAM you will only pay for this and do not need to add additional unnecessary server resources.
- Add or remove servers without penalty
- Guaranteed 99.95% Uptime
- Try 100% free for 30 days. There are no hidden fees or commitments. Access all features of the cloud management platform on trial as well.
- There are no reviews about the shortcomings
PhoenixNAP is a global IT service provider that offers a secure and scalable Infrastructure-as-a-Service solution, including private, public and managed cloud services.
PhoenixNAP® is a global IT services provider offering progressive Infrastructure-as-a-Service solutions from locations worldwide. Their bare metal server, cloud, hardware leasing and colocation options are built to meet the evolving technology demands businesses require without sacrificing performance. Scalable OpEx solutions to support with the systems and staff to assist.
- Cloud Phoenix Data SecurityNAP, Virtual Personal Data Center, Managed Private Cloud, and Public Cloud use the latest hardware and software technology to support growing business needs.
- In addition to the high-performance cloud platform, PhoenixNAP also offers advanced backup, disaster recovery, and availability solutions.
- Delivered on an Opex-friendly model, PhoenixNAP services provide access to enterprise-class technology at affordable prices.
- PhoenixNAP cloud computing solutions can help you meet compliance, security and business continuity goals.
- No shared hosting plans
- Not an ideal host for individuals