Dropbox is a creative collaborative workspace that is designed to reduce work busyness, integrate your files in one central place, and synchronize them safely across devices - so you can access them anytime, anywhere. And it's easy to send large files, even to people who don't have a Dropbox account. Features such as document scanners, shared folders, offline access and more, make collaborating with others easy.
For years Dropbox has always been one of the favorite choices of Android users. This service offers only 2GB of storage, but with simple tricks you can easily expand up to 16GB.
Dropbox is indeed fast, intuitive, and free with automatic backup features and can be used on a variety of devices at once, including a computer or smartphone. Interestingly, Dropbox has also been connected directly with BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) service to make it easier to send files directly from Dropbox to BBM contacts.
This version finally came out for Android devices, with such good use Dropbox for Android also almost equates its features worthy of the version for PC, for the convenience of users of the features on Android it also makes it very easy for users to share photos, Doc, etc.
Dropbox feature on Android
- Edit Microsoft Office files from your cellphone or your tablet
- Reserve your photos and videos that you want to capture
- Sending Large Files without using Email
- Work on files with other people through shared folders
- Use a document scanner to change receipts, whiteboards, and notes into PDFs
- Comment on files to give input to your team
- Sync, share and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files