Maybe not many understand, what exactly is cloud hosting. Cloud hosting is one technology that has services in the form of many servers connected and interacting with each other. Usually made with the aim of maintaining mutual performance. The advantages of the services offered by cloud hosting located on a connected server will ensure data security. Even users do not need to worry about server performance that is unstable or limited resources available on traditional hosting services, such as shared hosting or dedicated servers.
This cloud hosting technology allows us to have unlimited resources, aka unlimited bandwidth, so the website also has high traffic and remains stable, even can up by using the unlimited resource. After knowing some of the advantages of cloud hosting, you should also know some of the best cloud hosting service providers in the world. What are you doing?
HostGator is the best hosting provider in this game right now. It topped our research with a score of 4.9 stars, performing very well in support and features. The cloud service meets the same high standards, providing flexible and affordable hosting.
- Solid hosting uptime performance, active time> 99.9 percent
- Fast server, TTFB is below 50ms for US users and is given an A in the Bitcatcha speed test
- Special discounts - Price of registration ~ 45 percent cheaper for first time users
- Free site migration for new customers
- Good customer service -
- comprehensive support documentation, user forums, and 24 × 7 support
- The most popular hosting among bloggers
- Customizable VPS solutions that you can upgrade as needed
- Lots of storage with Cloud scalability
- A fully or semi-managed server with available root access
- MySQL domains and databases are unlimited
- FREE website maker with thousands of FREE templates
- Unlimited hosting is limited by server restrictions
- Sometimes it's a long time to wait for live chat support
- Expensive extension fees
- Overpriced Website Builder
InterServer is a web hosting service provider located in Secaucus, New Jersey. The interserver.net domain itself has been active since 1999.
- Very good server performance - hosting uptime is above 99.97 percent
- Fastest budget hosting - TTFB below 220ms
- Guaranteed price lock for shared and VPS hosting
- 100 percent internal customer support
- Good billing practices with 99.9 percent SLA operating time
- Free site migration for new customers
- The VPS hosting package is very easy to adjust
- Choose Linux cloud hosting ($ 6 / month) or Windows ($ 10 / month)
- Choice of 1-4 cores and transfer data up to 16TB
- Lots of RAM and excessive cloud storage
- OS options include Debian, CentOS, and Ubuntu
- 20 years proven business track record
- "Unlimited hosting" is limited by other requirements
- VPS hosting is not for beginners / non-technician
BlueHost is one of the web hosting established since 1996 and operated based in Utah. Bluehost has built a good reputation as a web hosting company by providing satisfying services to its customers, their support has a very good response, via email and by telephone.
- Free Domain For 1 Year, along with your shared hosting package.
- The complete packaging features in cPanel, support the integration of Cloudflare, Softaculous, Page Speed Grader, Google Apps, Custom Domain Email, FTP, and many more
- Premium Anti-Spam protection provided in cPanel.
- Unlimited custom email accounts.
- Automatic backup, so Bluehost can back up all your website data both daily, weekly and even monthly,
- Automatic backup, so Bluehost can back up all your website data both daily, weekly and even monthly,The server hardware used is always upgraded to the latest version,
- 24 hour unlimited support service
- Free upgrade to VPS or Hosting Package
- Integrated directly with the Cloudflare CDN.
- unique IP, Site-Lock, and SSL to improve security.
- Cheap price if you register for 36 months
- Website Transfer / Migration is Not Free
Bluehost has shown good server performance (510ms) and is supported by excellent server stability over the past 12 months (99.98 percent).
Even though their prices are not the cheapest, if you need uptime and load time, it doesn't hurt you to enter Bluehost in the best hosting list you have to choose.