You might wonder why you should have a professional class telephone system for your business when you can always communicate with clients and partners through the internet or through traditional telephone calls. The reason is that a business telephone system will allow you to get a specific solution for your communication needs.
What to Look for in a Business Phone System
Choosing a telephone system for the first time? Before you start exploring, it is best to first get a clear understanding of what you should be looking for. Apart from knowing your budget and ensuring that the software is compatible with your system, you should also pay attention to the tools that come with your prospective program. Here are some important features that you should be aware of:
- Integrated Message Options. The company has adopted more and more communication channels in the past few years. With this, businesses are forced to manage e-mail accounts and telephone systems along with several social media pages, making them spend all incoming messages. Using the integrated messaging tool, you will be able to reduce the time spent on this task by allowing you to handle voicemail, fax, plain text messages, and even e-mail using one mailbox.
- Mobility Features. Many entrepreneurs today are always active. This is why it is very important for them to have software solutions that can be accessed inside and outside the office. Fortunately, there are many telephone systems that can now be used in the cloud, making it easy to keep an eye on operations even when you're away.
- Teleconferencing Capabilities. Today's busy work schedule often makes it difficult for executives to meet their staff and their partners. With telephone system teleconferencing capabilities, you can choose to arrange meetings with groups of people wherever you are and whenever you want.
- Call Forwarding and Routing. No customer likes to wait long for you to accommodate them. You need to make sure that their calls are forwarded to the right people as soon as possible. By using smart call forwarding and routing tools, you can help your customers get the answers they want when they need them. This feature is manually operated for most software solutions, but there are also those that have automation options.
- Portal Administrator. If you are the type of owner or business executive who prefers to monitor your company's operations whenever you want, then you need a telephone system with a portal administrator. This feature must be equipped with real-time reporting and analysis tools that allow you to examine your employees and manage several other aspects of your operation even when you are away.
Adding the right business phone service allows you to do the following:
- You can easily track call duration, waiting time, waiting time and overall usage.
- Most business telephone services are equipped with call forwarding, caller ID, call waiting, call forwarding, and more.
- Share one number among multiple users simultaneously
- You can use a desk telephone, cellphone, or computer to receive and make calls
- Easily add new employees without calling a technician.
- Business telephone services transmit voice over the internet, which means you can pick up local numbers or toll free wherever you want. All you need is a high-speed internet connection.
let's look at the top business telephone services that you can use:
1. Ring Central
RingCentral is an all-in-one video conference, team messaging and video conference solution. Built to help companies communicate and collaborate more efficiently, this platform has a strong platform option for small businesses and large companies. It can be used globally and offers features such as integrated workflows, team message delivery, analysis, and omnichannel contact centers. They have four price packages depending on the type of features your company needs. Subscription rates range from $ 19.99 / user / month to $ 49 / user / month.
Why Choose RingCentral?
- Flexible Cloud PBX. If you are looking for a flexible and cost-effective telephone system, the RingCentral PBX cloud feature will be your advantage. Including all PBX hardware features, this platform lets you configure the system to suit your needs. In this way, you can enjoy automatic reception tools, multi-level IVR, role-based access control, call monitoring, and other PBX features without having to purchase additional software to support it.
- Strong Collaboration Tool. The success of your business operations is very dependent on communication. This is why RingCentral has conference options, file sharing solutions, and project management tools built into the platform. Through this, you can maximize your employee's time and make collaboration in your company smoother.
- Mobile-Ready Telephone System. In this day and age, it is important for entrepreneurs to manage their business on the go. To help you keep up with the times, RingCentral is fully mobile ready. Whether you prefer to access it using a laptop or cellphone, their cloud-based office telephone system is ready to travel with you.
Ring Central is a feature-rich business telephone service on the market. It includes all the standard features you need including call forwarding, caller ID, call waiting and transfer, share one line on many devices and users, and more.
In addition, it is also equipped with video meetings with screen sharing, 1000 toll-free minutes, and integration with Gsuite, Dropbox, Microsoft, and other services. It comes with an intuitive web-based administration that makes it very easy to manage and manage your calls.
Freshcaller is a telephone system that is proud of its easy settings that don't require zero hardware at all. It offers a PBX cloud system that is easy to customize with good call and conference handling features and an insight into real-time call centers. For freelancers and beginners, you can use their basic telephone system for free through the Sprout package. If you need more sophisticated features, they offer Blossom packages and Garden packages for $ 19 / agent / month and $ 40 / agent / month, respectively.
Why Choose Freshcaller?
- Smart Call Handling Feature. Whether it's multi-level IVR, voicemail customization, shared channels, or customer call routing, Freshcaller can provide all the features of the telephone system you need. This intuitive tool lets you handle calls efficiently, so you can provide the best customer service possible. It also has call failures and provision of real-time telephone to help you avoid downtime.
- Communication Management Function. Freshcaller has a centralized dashboard that is equipped with real-time reporting and analysis. Through this, you can see the call queue, keep an eye on agent availability, monitor ongoing calls, and record conversations for future reference.
- Supports various types of telephone numbers. Whether you want a local number, toll free number, port-in number, or international number for your business, the Freshcaller system can support it. It even has vanity phone number options for entrepreneurs who want to build their branding.
How will Freshcaller support your business? As needed, this system allows you to buy local, international, toll-free and vanity numbers in more than 40 countries around the world. You don't need anything but your browser to make and receive calls, set up interactive voice responses, and queue up callers. Busy field agents and executives can even forward these calls to their mobile numbers, and attend to customer requests outside the office. Meanwhile, the Freshcaller will identify callers and referrals, track and store interaction history, and record and direct calls to the right agent.
Apart from its core functionality that revolves around sending call centers, Freshcaller is also an intelligent collaboration system that uses smart notifications and editing in place for agents to produce more contextual responses. If necessary, agents can arrange web conferences and meetings to discuss progress and share ideas, while managers will track their activities and ideally report their progress from the same platform. Being a host cloud, Freshcaller will not limit access to information, but activate it from all devices and operating systems.
3. Axon Virtual PBX
Axon Virtual PBX is a platform designed to manage phone calls more efficiently. Built to answer business needs and call centers, this telephone system uses advanced VoIP technology that fits your company's needs. For pricing, the Axon Virtual PBX is available in company editions and business editions which cost $ 259 and $ 139 respectively. They also have free basic additions for small businesses. If you are interested in buying other products from this vendor, you can also choose the available software bundles.
Why Choose Axon Virtual PBX?
- Complete PBX feature. Looking for an uninterrupted system that can give you a complete choice of tools? Axon Virtual PBX has all the standard features you need in a telephone system. This can accommodate call, hold and record transfers and supports predictive calls, digital call routing and video conferencing options.
- Easy Access Control Panel. Being able to monitor your operations anytime and anywhere you need is easy with the Axon Virtual PBX. The telephone system is equipped with a control panel such as an easy web that can be accessed remotely. In this way, you can monitor your operations while traveling.
- Integrated with other systems. While the Axon Virtual PBX can be used as a standalone application, it can be used in conjunction with a VoIP system and / or an analog PSTN landline telephone. This is good for companies that already have an existing telephone system, but want to update their platform.
Axon Virtual PBX can be installed on computers running the Windows operating system. It uses VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) technology features and capabilities, which function as telephone switches that route calls to channels and telephone extensions.
IP PBX software can handle calls that are being sent through up to 64 telephone lines, and users can add as many extension channels as they want. The telephone system is equipped with standard features found on a typical PBX telephone system such as the ability to transfer calls, delay calls, and record calls.
In addition, Axon Virtual PBX provides an add-on that allows users to automatically dial telephone numbers and make outgoing calls. Last but not least, VoIP-based PBX software can be combined with other telephone applications from NCH software.